Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're Back

We had a great trip back east and arrived home very early Sunday morning. While we were gone Bailey came out to visit Bucky. They had our camera, so I photo-documented with Nana's. The pictures are in the mail (along with Beth's) as we speak, so I will upload as soon as they arrive. We visited with most of Nana's side at the Turner wedding (cousins everywhere!) and had a great time. After the wedding Ty and I headed down to Pennsylvania to visit the Jones' (more cousins!). We finished the trip off with two days at Beth and Mike's and the lake. Ty loved swimming!

Until the pictures arrive here's a cute one of Ty. I don't think I've ever captured this face on camera, nor do I see it very often. Thanks to Naia for taking it when we were in Salt Lake last month!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our great little guy! What a special boy you are, and we have been priveleged to see you grow from a newborn to an agile, inquisitive toddler with plenty of personality and zest for life. MANY happy returns of the day! Love, Nana